I Tabellini:
"Also announced the victory of the round on terzulltima Vicarello, however, obtained thanks to a good team. Our children, unlike other times, they immediately put the seal on the match (26 to 2 at the end of the first quarter) under defensive intensity that is their prerogative under the best days and that has allowed the Gialloblu to comment on the counterattack and well designed to play many balls in attack, often with a good and sufficiently rapid movement of the ball. I particularly liked in this sense Giulio, precise direction and in the conclusions, which I think is giving continuity to the signal given in his last performance. If Julius decides to pursue this its evolution towards speeding and linearization (sorry for the bad words) of his game, he definitely takes off her great satisfaction.
Good performance of the two "natives" Andrea and Mark, who gave the feeling of "seeing red" against their countrymen and have a good performance unlined. In particular, while Andrea is less news often identifying with baskets and recoveries, has impressed the trial of Mark, busier than usual, and good at giving good initiatives and good baskets.
be noted the first 2 points in the last official match came Gargiani Matthew, congratulations.
In general, a good to all the protagonists of large rotations determined by Vincenzo.
closing, maybe two lines up against Federico: It is wrong that maybe some basketball too much because every time he catches the ball on the break get up screaming (mostly by mothers, it seems) from the podium, shouting that probably get the opposite effect to that desired to make a basket the boy?
You can encourage one to run or defend, but it certainly makes little sense to "encourage" to score, I think the thing that he wants to do. Making a basket or not usually depends on emotional factors and / or technical, I feel that it is not aid, again then admitted that he has need.
Anyways, 'I said ...
A fraternal greeting, however, most thrilling / i, and a wish for a speedy return to Lawrence. We are waiting.
(Mauro) "
0 comments:
Post a Comment