This concludes the second round of the Championship the Libertas playing tight and balanced against Montepaschi Mens Sana-... a game that could win and that, in my opinion, he deserved to win. Watch films, considered "cold" scores and analysis ... now I just want to say that, despite too many occasions and Mancini mistakes early on, the guys at Libertas have played a great game by pulling out the guts and the right spirit to tackle an opponent technically strong and very (too!) crafty. .. (Those fouls of 'hip' on our third time in the umpires not have seen them ... but we are!). Bravi.
Well done guys and good coach ... (Actually I take this opportunity to thank Vince for Sorbet he has done for this team ... beyond the speeches most of the excellent season, we need him ... I know the guys, you know him, we know )
Thank you for what you did: you were in Italy!
Well done guys and good coach ... (Actually I take this opportunity to thank Vince for Sorbet he has done for this team ... beyond the speeches most of the excellent season, we need him ... I know the guys, you know him, we know )
Thank you for what you did: you were in Italy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment