... but it is the desire that had passed, even after all things considered undeserved exclusion from the quarter-finals. In fact, it is not the time ... There have been elections and I are found in the middle, albeit with little (an understatement) success. Meanwhile, Libertas
compete in a tournament (Memorial Renzi) Chiavari / board / Cogorno to finishing a respectable third place (... although, as usual, we can say with confidence that 'morality' - having scores - was second only to the winning team, the excellent Juvi Cremona).
Of the three games I have not, unfortunately, neither in Liguria scores or reports ... I could not extract them now (but there are plenty of videos on our Youtube site!): I can only say that the first game, against Angelico Biella, was played so perfectly by our guys and from implantation (of the loan very welcome ' cousin 'Donoratico) Crean.
not flawless but the second match against Cremona ... very strong team no doubt: the high number of fouls in the fast, physically and technically equipped players have forced our opponents from the first time required the coach to address the second time in a clear inferiority, conditioning irretrievably later ages, broadly balanced.
"no history" following the confrontation in the final 3 rd / 4 th place we saw the opposite Lions Brescia. Nice team, but not the height of a Libertas determined and eager to rebuild.
compete in a tournament (Memorial Renzi) Chiavari / board / Cogorno to finishing a respectable third place (... although, as usual, we can say with confidence that 'morality' - having scores - was second only to the winning team, the excellent Juvi Cremona).
Of the three games I have not, unfortunately, neither in Liguria scores or reports ... I could not extract them now (but there are plenty of videos on our Youtube site!): I can only say that the first game, against Angelico Biella, was played so perfectly by our guys and from implantation (of the loan very welcome ' cousin 'Donoratico) Crean.
not flawless but the second match against Cremona ... very strong team no doubt: the high number of fouls in the fast, physically and technically equipped players have forced our opponents from the first time required the coach to address the second time in a clear inferiority, conditioning irretrievably later ages, broadly balanced.
"no history" following the confrontation in the final 3 rd / 4 th place we saw the opposite Lions Brescia. Nice team, but not the height of a Libertas determined and eager to rebuild.
0 comments:
Post a Comment