Friday, March 18, 2011

Bi Cruising Locations

VALLEY BLACK CAT PORTASFIGA?

The application is a must. Let's look at the facts. In September, Vallone asked me Milito, 50 goals in two years. Nominee for the Golden Ball. After the request of Vallone has turned in by Prince Ugly Duckling. Do not score more, blast injuries, a ghost. Tell me ... is a coincidence or a doll with pins?

another episode. Also in September Vallone asked me information about my other attackers. Not defenders or midfielders. Only the attackers. Result? HERNANDEZ broken for 4 months, Maxi Lopez has not scored for four months, not DENIS has never recovered from the accident, the right is broken for 5 months, 4 months out WELLS. Even HALLENIUS also bought in January the day after an application has been transferred to the Walloon LUGANO ... Carabinieri any attacker goes to the dogs ... Mah There will be half of a doll with pins?

The only striker that I've never dealt with Vallone and Matra ..... thank goodness! But it's over. LOANS. Since I have dealt with the Walloon LOAN, MORTGAGE about two years ago has had a series of misadventures. ACCIDENT for a year, BRAWL IN THE ROOM WITH complaint because he beat up a room, then DOPING for taking a diet pill, pink is still out because he wanted to go to Cesena (!) And sent to that country's society .... INCREDIBLE. I do not believe it but ....

's over? No way .... Vallone 1 year and a half ago I asked PATO, only 20 years .... struck by an endless series of accidents .... you play a game and two no .... I do not believe it but, as Celeste says if he calls you on the phone I do not answer for you ...

And the Army? Always successful, then came the black cat Vallone ... the bucket!! And Fantanews? It was very nice, friendly and fun. He also stiff one! Deep valley when trying to describe others as losers actually talking about himself, is the horned bull says to pacifier.

Tie Tie ... schiattamuort!! VALLEY BLACK CAT!!
Tie Tie ... schiattamuort!! VALLEY BLACK CAT!!
Tie Tie ... schiattamuort!! VALLEY BLACK CAT!! A final consideration

bitter: you noticed that since the level of discussion there Vallone stood up, right? I would say that they are all argomentoni, right? Seccia here, dry them, the brain has a worm that afflicts him. But why not leave us in peace with her dolls and her schiattamuort?? Why not go and talk to his followers at the club "the dry" under the house?? I do not know if I resist another year at these levels, so "high" ... I'm about to give ... I suffer from vertigo ... I probably should go down.

1 comments:

Bảo Ngọc said...

Đối với https://kronopolvietnam.com/san-go-chau-au-cao-cap-sieu-chiu-nuoc-tot-nhat/sàn gỗ châu âu chính hãng Kronopolvietnam này được làm từ các loại gỗ quý tốt nhất, sàn gỗ châu Âu có độ cứng cao, khả năng chịu va đập tốt. Trong suốt quá trình sử dụng luôn đảm bảo sự an toàn nhất. Không tạo khe hở, không cong vênh,…

Post a Comment